Women heart attack symptoms are different from those of men. In most cases heart attack starts slowly by slowly with a mild pain or discomfort in the chest. The following are the symptoms for heart attack in women
• There is the shortness of breath which may occur whether there is chest discomfort or not.
• Nausea and the patient feel a headache very lightly
• Symptoms like that of flu infection which include chill or cold sweat
• Heart palpitation, the heart beat seems like it is faster
• Chest discomfort (agina), there is pain in the chest that last considerably for a long time or that comes or goes away after sometime. The centre of the chest feels some kind of tightness or pressure and last for some few minutes.
• Experiencing discomfort in some other areas of the body like the pain or discomfort in one or both arms.